Faculty, Students, and Alumni recently presented at the North Carolina Counseling Association (NCCA) 2013 Annual Conference, “Empowering Visionary Counselors for 20/20 and Beyond,” at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC.
- Wellness based counseling for individuals diagnosed with a chronic illness and their caregivers, P. Clarke, D. Hall, R. Alli, and J. Villalba.
- North Carolina Statewide Chi Sigma Iota Chapter Meeting, S. Kennedy, N. Adamson, P. Clarke, A. Dowden, B. McKibben, E. Wahesh
- Wellness-Based Substance Abuse Counseling, P. Clarke
- School Counselors Working with Immigrant Youth: Incorporating Personal/Social Development and Ethnic identity Development, L. M. Gonzalez & M. P. Eades
- College to Career: Interventions to Enhance Career Decision-Making in College Students, H. Robinson & B. Montplaisir
- Real World Research: Introducing Gen Y to Life After College, H. Robinson, B. Calhoun, L. Berg, and T. Fish
- Success 101: Strategies for Counselors to Improve the Success Rates of African-American Male Students, D.J. Ford, Jr.
- Using Video Technology in Supervision: Expanding the Reach of Quality Supervision to Counselors Across America [Poster], M. P. Eades